Thinking about selling your home? There's a lot to think about, but HSPC can help make it easier.
If you want to have a chat about where to start with the selling process then why not pop into our Property Centre where you can benefit from the range of services that we have access to. From expert advice from our duty solicitors to mortgage guidance from our HSPC Mortgage Advisor and top tips from our Property Centre staff, you are in the best place to start your property selling journey with HSPC.
How to sell your home
1. You may wish to speak to an IFA (Independent Financial Adviser) to ensure that you are ready to sell and make any financial changes or further commitments. They can tell you everything that you need to know to get a new mortgage or move your existing mortgage to a new property.
2. Choose an HSPC solicitor estate agent to handle all aspects of your sale –marketing, organising the Home Report, sales negotiations and the legal requirements. They have unique access to HSPC which offers unrivalled exposure for your property through our extensive marketing package. They will also help you decide the asking price. Click here to book a valuation.
3. Presenting your home in the best possible way can really help when selling, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune. A simple freshen up inside and out may be all that is needed to ensure that your property looks good for both photographs and for viewings.
4. Showing people round your home is not always easy, but your solicitor estate agent will help advise you on taking viewings and some firms will do viewings for you. Why not check out our handy top tips for the perfect house viewing.
5. Once you have a buyer your solicitor will negotiate the selling price and date of entry on your behalf before drawing up the missives and transferring ownership of the property. They’ll keep you up to date with everything that you need to do at each step of the way.
Make sure to check out our tips for moving - full of useful tips.