HSPC Key Trends
- The number of properties new to the market in July - September (Q3) remained on the same level to that of new properties from April - June (Q2).
- Properties new to the market were up 13% so far this year compared to the same period last year.
- Demand for property remains high as properties sold in Q3 rose by 32% compared to the same quarter in 2020.
- Properties sold increased 24% in Q3 against Q2.
- A total of 615 properties have been sold by HSPC so far this year, a 43% increase from last year.
- August was our busiest selling month for Q3 with 82 properties sold.
- Buyer demand remains to be higher than that of property stock with a total of 235 properties sold in Q3 compared to 204 properties new to the market.
- Enquiries and viewing requests in Q3 were similar to that in Q2, signalling that demand remains strong for property in the Highlands.
- We’ve seen a 37% increase in email alert requests from our website compared to 2020.
- HSPC sold prices were on average 5.5% higher than asking price for Q3.
- September was our most successful sold price percentage; 7% higher than asking price.
Browse our properties
Call 01463 231173, email [email protected] or contact us via live chat.