HSPC Key Trends
- The Highland property market is still buoyant as the number of properties new to the market increased by 33% April-June (Q2) compared to January-March (Q1).
- HSPC sold 190 properties in Q2, matching that of Q1 and taking the total number of properties sold in the first half of this year to 380.
- We’ve seen another surge in demand for property enquiries and viewing requests with a growth of 87% in Q2 compared to Q1.
- We’ve also seen a 29% increase in email alert requests from our website since summer 2020.
- June has been our best month with 83 new properties coming on to the market.
- Our website has yet again seen the largest growth with an increase of 116% in website sessions and an 86% increase in unique visitors in Q2 this year compared to the same period last year.
- We’ve also seen a rise in web traffic compared to Q1 this year with an increase of 6% in sessions and an increase of 2% in unique visitors, so popularity online is still always growing.
- May was our busiest month in Q2 with 134% more unique visitors and 178% more sessions compared to the previous year.
- June was our most successful month for our average sold prices rising to 3.6% over asking prices.
- HSPC currently holds 44% of the market share for property in the Highlands.
Browse our properties
Call 01463 231173, email [email protected] or private message us on our social media.